○ Dismantling all keywork
Cleaning out toneholes and removing any debris to improve tone and avoid water collecting
○ Oiling wood on wooden instruments to repel moisture and help prevent cracking
○ Reassembling; oiling all rods and screws; checking and correcting seating of pads.
○ Replacing any pads, corks or springs
○ Cleaning and polishing of all metalwork
○ Testing tenon joints for good fitting
○ Correcting regulation if needed and securing any loose
All prices are a starting from price.
WANT THIS SERVICE?
CONTACT US OR
SIMPLY POP BY TODAY