A sound for any genre
No matter your style, the ID Core Beam hosts enough sonic potential to satisfy any musician. And it's all thanks to the six (yes, six!) different channels that Blackstar have implemented into its incredible design. Offering everything from bright cleans, to searing-hot overdriven tones - you can find just about any sound for your playing within this workhorse of an amplifier. There are even six different amp voices for acoustic and bass tones, making this the ultimate gigging amplifier.
But it doesn't end there. Because, thanks to Blackstar's patented ISF control, you can contour your tone to meets your unique tastes. Turn clockwise for the punching midrange of a classic British amplifier, or anti-clockwise for that sweet, warm American tone. Put simply, the ID Core gifts infinite possibilities for your playing experience. And it's yours to customise for endless performances to come.
Decorate your tone
Effects. We all love them. But the use of a pedalboard can often be both expensive and inconvenient. Luckily, you won't need to worry about such issues with the ID Core Beam. Featuring 12 vintage-style studio-quality effects right out of the box, you'll have access to a wide range modulation, delay, distortion, and reverb sounds to give your playing that extra colour of brilliance.
Not quite enough for you? Well, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Blackstar's exclusive Insider software lets you customise your tones and effects and save them to your PC device. Not only that, but you'll be able to share and download patches within the online community, putting quite literally thousands of tones and effects at your fingertips.
More than just an amplifier
Think this is just like any old combo amp? Think again. The Core Beam holds a unique feature that makes it stand out from the rest. Bluetooth.
Whether you need a backing track to fill out your live sound, or wish to master the techniques of your heroes - the Beam's Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair your device to the speakers wirelessly. So, you can simultaneously play along to your favourite tracks with the ease of one portable unit. Additionally, you can simply use the Beam as a speaker for your leisure; there’s no limit to the possibilities. They say practice makes perfect, and the introduction of Bluetooth connectivity provides the perfect setting for an enhanced performance.
Ready to record
It's not just a brilliant amp and speaker. The Blackstar ID Core will also serve all your recording needs. Thanks to an Emulated Line-Out, you can connect the amp to your favourite recording software and lay down tracks quickly and without difficulty. So wherever and whenever inspiration hits you, you'll be able to record your ideas with ease.
- Model Name: Blackstar ID:Core BEAM Bluetooth Mini Amp
- Model Code: BEAM
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Wattage: 20W (2 X 10W Speakers)
- Inputs: Guitar Input, MP3/Line Input, USB Input
- Channels: 6 Electric Voices, 2 Bass Voices, 2 Acoustic Voices, 2 Acoustic Simulator Voices
- Controls: Voice, Gain, Volume, ISF (Infinite Shape Feature), (Modulation, Delay, Reverb and Distortion effects), Effects Level, MP3/Line Input, Speaker Emulated Output & Headphones, Bluetooth and Tap Tempo
- Weight: 3.9KG
- Dimensions: 291 x 202 x 166 (mm)
Blackstar ID CORE BEAM Amplifier (Electric, Bass & Acoustic Guitar)
- A world of tone provided by 6 different amp voices
- Sculpt your sound with total precision, thanks to patented ISF control
- Access thousands of community-made tones and record direct with USB compatibility
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you practise along to your favourite tracks with ease