Mahogany top combined with natural Sapele back and sides, and equipped with a quality pickup and preamp system that includes a tuner makes this auditorium a great guitar for those looking to upgrade. Finished in gloss varnish with black binding.
So, you’ve been playing guitar for a while now and you’re ready to step it up. Larger stages await you. You want to be able to broadcast your music to a larger audience whilst ensuring that none of the natural acoustic tone is lost along the way.
Brunswick’s incredibly popular BTK50 advanced, cutaway stage guitar is designed for just this purpose. The all-mahogany construction means you can be sure of a warm unplugged tone; the quality machineheads will be easy to turn and easy to tune; the body will be comfortably contoured and fixing a guitar strap will be simple too.
When you're ready, just plug your BTK50 into an amplifier, a PA system or even into your tablet or PC using the onboard pickup and preamp which even has an inbuilt tuner.
Want to stand out on stage even more: then why not go for one of the tasteful colour finishes? These coloured finishes have a traditional top which gives a little more brightness to the unplugged tone too.
One thing you can be sure of however is that whichever BTK50 you choose, you’re going to love it.
- Sapele Mahogany Back and Sides
- Enclosed Die-Cast Machineheads
- Composite Technical Wood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Gloss Finish
- Great Colour Choices
- Pickup and Preamp with 3 Band EQ and integrated tuner
- Scale: 646mm / 25.4”
- Nut Width: 42mm
- String Spacing: 56mm
- Body Length: 470mm
- Upper Width: 288mm
- Lower Width: 382mm
- Upper Depth: 99mm
- Lower Depth: 103mm
- Fingerboard Radius 16”
Brunswick Grand Auditorium 12-String Electro Acoustic Guitar in Mahogany
- A perfect guitar to learn or continue the journey.
- Crafted from select tonewoods such as its Mahogany Top, and Sapele back and sides.
- Each guitar delivers a superb playing experience right out of the box.
- Trouble-free tuning up ensured by quality tuning gears designed to make tuning quick and easy, keeping the guitar in tune for longer.
- The Perfect 'Grand Auditorium' shape making it easier to hold, easier to play but keeping the great sound of a dreadnought