Ready to upgrade your acoustic? Looking for that purer acoustic tone now that you've worked hard on your technique?
Well, the BF200 will give you a fantastic tone thanks to its Spruce top and Sapele Mahogany body. It's a marked step up into a more serious level of acoustic guitar that can help launch you to the next level with your playing. BF200 models are available in a Natural gloss finish and a Black Gloss Finish, both of which also feature body binding, which not only looks great, but helps to protect the edges of the guitar too.
A traditional shape with a pinched waist, broad shoulders and a rounded lower bout, the BF200 - like its younger sibling, the BF100 - will sit comfortably on the knee or around the shoulders of pretty much any age or size of player. So if you’re looking to combine comfort, performance and affordability, the BF200 range is just what you’ve been waiting for.
- Spruce Top
- Sapele Back & Side
- Gloss Finish
- Enclosed Die-Cast Machineheads
- Tortoiseshell style pickguard
- Composite Technical Wood Fingerboard and Bridge
Brunswick Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar in Sunburst Gloss
- A perfect guitar to learn or continue the journey.
- Crafted from select tonewoods such as its Spruce Top, and Sapele back and sides.
- Each guitar delivers a superb playing experience right out of the box.
- Trouble-free tuning up ensured by quality tuning gears designed to make tuning quick and easy, keeping the guitar in tune for longer.