Want to get rocking on stage? Want to amplify your guitar so the crowds can hear you bear your soul? If you do, then the BTK30 is the perfect place to start.
Designed with ease of playability in mind, the BTK30 is a slimline grand-auditorium shaped guitar with a cutaway for increased access to the upper frets. Very comfortable to play, the BTK30 is equipped with a full-featured pickup and preamp system which even has a built-in tuner. So not only can you plug into an amplifier or PA, you can also shape your sound with ease thanks for the 3 band EQ. Plus, the tuner will help ensure that every note of your new song is perfectly in tune!
- Spruce Top
- Sapele Back and Sides
- Enclosed Die-Cast Machineheads
- Composite Technical Wood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Gloss Finish
- Great Colour Choices
- Pickup and Preamp with 3 Band EQ and integrated tuner
- Scale: 646mm / 25.4”
- Nut Width: 42mm
- String Spacing: 56mm
- Body Length: 470mm
- Upper Width: 288mm
- Lower Width: 382mm
- Upper Depth: 99mm
- Lower Depth: 103mm
- Fingerboard Radius 16”
Brunswick Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic Guitar in Dark Red Gloss
- A perfect guitar to learn or continue the journey.
- Crafted from select tonewoods such as its Spruce Top, and Sapele back and sides.
- Each guitar delivers a superb playing experience right out of the box.
- Trouble-free tuning up ensured by quality tuning gears designed to make tuning quick and easy, keeping the guitar in tune for longer.
- The Perfect 'Grand Auditorium' shape making it easier to hold, easier to play but keeping the great sound of a dreadnought