- Excellent overall cosmetics
- Couple of surface scratches but nothing major
The Hagstrom Viking 6-String Semi Acoustic Guitar Black is an elegant looking all-rounder, featuring a contoured ply Maple body and hard rock Maple neck. Other features include a Resinator fretboard with Hagstrom Pearloid dot position markers and two Hagstrom HJ-50 humbucking pickups.
Hagstrom uses only the finest select tone woods and figured wood stocks to enhance the sound and beauty of each instrument. North American Hard Rock Maple is used for Hagstrom necks, enhancing playability, durability and producing bright articulate tone. Resinator Wood is a wood composite material that is homogeneous in nature and is more stable than any standard wood product. It is the perfect fingerboard material in that it eliminates wolf tones or hot spots and has an articulate sound similar to high quality Ebony, providing enhanced tonal clarity.
All Hagstrom electric guitars include a patented H-Expander truss rod providing tension at both ends and running the entire length of the neck. The rigid yet light-weight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck.
To ensure accurate tuning, Hagstrom’s use their own 18:1 and 15:1 gear ratio machine heads for all guitar models as well as their own tailpiece units and customized Hagstrom pickups. Graph Tech Black Tusq nuts are used for electric guitars, offering increased sustain, tone and energy vibration throughout the entire neck.
- Body: Semi-Hollow Contoured Ply Maple
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom 6mm Dot Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75“/628 mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom HJ-50
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Trapeze Tail Piece
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone
- Hagstrom Case: C-55 (Optional)